Thursday, October 14, 2010

Motivation in Action

When I first heard about this blogging lark, I wondered who has time to do that, who would be interested in what other people get up to - but that was all before facebook became a place I loved to let people know what I had been up to and was able to keep up with the fun and games my friends and family around the country and world were getting up to; and before I fell in love with reading blogs...most specifically Joe To the World, my wonderful sister's blog she set up when in Sydney.

So as I sat yesterday writing a Letter from Elena (that kept getting longer and longer) to go in our (very late) thank you cards, I realised I had lots to say about what is going on in my life with my wonderful family and could sometimes even say it in a quite amusing way - perhaps my friends and family would like to see what's going on, keeping up with the funny, and not so, stories of our lives??  But perhaps I kid myself.  We'll see as time goes by.      

Motivated I got.
Action I took.  As my baby girl sleeps.  As the broken garage door gets fixed.  As the missing cat who ran away after we moved in to our new house 3 weeks ago, decided to reappear at the front door when I let the garage door man in.  (Another story!)

Here is my first blog.
For the Dell of It.

Because we are the Dells - and because 'why not' - because I can.


Me and Elena - two days ago. 

Me, with Gregg and Caleb - 2 years ago.  Must do updated family photos. 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog-land sis! Great first post and I look forward to reading more. xx

    ReplyDelete

Would love to read your comments....